East Balkhash: Summary of Multiply Porphyry Cu & Au Deposits
East Balkhash is a cluster of Cu, plus Cu-Au rich porphyry systems covering an area of 16km x 12km, in Central Kazakhstan. A 3D IP survey was completed in 2014, to 800m, image at 600m on the RHS

SMG currently have 20% of EB. Because of recent geopolitical events, SMG have the option to buy the remaining 80% from our Russian partners. $5m was spent on exploration at EB in 2021-22

The EB SSRUC was reduced to 600sq km and renewed in 2021 for another 3 years

Taisogan Copper Deposit

Av Length 440m, Grade 0.33% Cu*

Av Length 244m, Grade 0.33% Cu*

Av Length 146m, Grade 0.24% Cu

*All holes finished in Cu mineralization @ Av depth of 571m

Dzharyk South Au Deposit -Location and Relationship to IP Anomalies (Porphyry systems)

DZS Drill Hole Summary July 2022

Corporate Strategy-Path to IPO, Au production and Beyond

Dzharyk South

  • SMG discovery 2018, a gold-only deposit at top of large porphyry system
  • 3.4km long, 8 separate zones 10-200m wide of Au mineralisation.
  • Current JORC Inferred resource of 158,000oz Au
  • Potential oxide resource +600,000oz Au, easy to heap leach
  • 4,100 m drilled to date, needs another 15,000m drilled to define oxide resource to JORC Indicated & Inferred

Taisogan Copper deposit

  • 5 km south of Dzharyk South,
  • Current JORC Inferred resource 340,000 tons Cu @ 0.34%
  • Potential to be over 1m tons copper
  • Best drill hole in 2018 141.7m @ 0.441% Cu
  • 40 kms from giant Akogai coper operation ( Kaz Minerals Ltd)
  • Dzharyk 4, best intersection 48m @ 4.5% Cu, Cu & Au deposit
  • Dzharyk, 4,a,b,c and 5 not drilled to-date